Atlanta Organizing Fellows
We are proud to introduce our Organizing Fellowship program for applicants in the Metro Atlanta area.
NARAL Fellows will work with our organizers on the ground in Georgia to engage activists, members, and politicians in the fights NARAL cares about – protecting abortion access, making sure contraception is available and affordable, ending pregnancy discrimination, and securing paid family leave.
As a Fellow, you’ll be on the front lines of issue organizing. Fellows will be trained in organizing best practices and will gain the confidence and leadership skills to make a difference in their communities. We’ll teach Fellows how to talk about NARAL’s issues and how to develop a personal story that relates our fights to our shared values.
Fellows will be held accountable to a set of monthly goals and are required to commit 10-20 hours a week for 12 weeks to the fellowship and fellows will be paid a stipend of $15.00/hour.
• Currently enrolled in or recently completed an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program;
• A strong interest in the political process;
• Strong research, analytical, written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Drive;
• General computer proficiency.
Anyone with an interest in issue organizing around NARAL’s core issues and who wants to make a difference in their community is encouraged to apply. We seek Fellows on an equal opportunity basis and are committed to fostering an environment that respects and celebrates diversity and inclusion. Current college students are especially encouraged to apply.
NARAL Pro-Choice America is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity.
To apply, please fill out the form linked to below and contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.